Friday, November 13, 2015

My Superstition Blog Hop Reveal...

Earlier today I told you I was participating with Tammy Adams from Paisley Lizard for her blog hop today.


I already hopped around to see what everyone else has done.  

There are some really cool designs.

I love the variety.

I got mine finished yesterday but not before I lost the light for photos.

So I had to wait today for sufficient light.

Here is my piece.




Lately I have been playing around with Jax Pewter Black.

I love the stuff and decided using it for some pieces would be perfect for this challenge.




I am not superstitious.

And I often look for luck when others look for the opposite.

So I wanted a fun piece that showed opposites: Lucky paired with unlucky 13.




I love how fun it is.




For other great pieces inspired by Friday the 13th, check out the blogs below...







Thanks for stopping by....

No comments: