Saturday, July 25, 2015

Last Guest Post at Plucky's Second Thought

My Last post with Jess is up over at Plucky's Second Thought.

Head over to find it here.


If you want to see any of the other posts I did over there, here is a quick round up.

This post shares ways to keep your child reading during the summer.


Want to see how to make this cute Peas in a Pod necklace?

Find it here.


This necklace was one of my favorites.


Find the post here.

I showed some sweet tin ornaments for your country Christmas tree in this post.


As a part of my Msason Jar Monday series, I did a pet post here.




Looking for a fast easy gift?

Try hopping over to see the tutorial for these Butterfly Earrings.


And here is the another pair of easy Clay Earrings.



It is a nice little walk down down Memory Lane for me as well....

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: