Friday, July 24, 2015

Felted Wool Dryer Balls

Last week I showed my workbench with the wool dryer balls in progress.

This week they are done.

They took a few rides with loads of laundry.

Any load that required a hot washing.

After 4 or 5 loads, I threw them in with 2 loads in the dryer to be sure they were thoroughly dry.

Then I removed them from the nylons.


What do you do with them?

They can be used for lots of things.

Juggling.

Cat toys.

And in the dryer.

They are a natural way to cut down on dry time.


I have tried them.

I added  4 of them to a load in the dryer and it got dry about 20 minutes faster.


Supposedly if you add more, it can cut the time down even further.


I usually make them and sell them at craft shows.

I also have plans to make some felted ornaments.

I will show you when I get them done.


Thanks for stopping by...


No comments: