Saturday, April 25, 2015

Some Favorite Pieces from the Pages of Belle Armoire Jewelry Magazine

On newsstands now is the Spring 2015 issue of Belle Armoire Jewelry.

I am so pleased to have some of my favorite pieces in the magazine.

This piece can be worn as a necklace or a wrap bracelet.


The beads are hand crafted, as are the clasps and loops.

The silk strips are repurposed from silk blouses and then overdyed.

I love the verigated color of the silk.


This bracelet is one of my all-time favorites to wear.


The silk is wrapped around and between the beads and adds a very bohemian gypsy vibe to the piece.


I love the muted color palette in this bracelet.


It goes with almost every outfit I put on.


The bird bead adds a touch of whimsy to the bracelet.


The very last piece from the article, actually was gifted to a very dear friend so I cannot show it to you now.

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments: