Monday, October 13, 2014

Haute Handbag magazine...

My contributor's copy of Haute Handbags is here.

Have you seen it yet?

They have a new editor... Natalie Way.

She is doing a great job and definitely hit the ground running.


My "I Felt Something Wool Bags" are in it...

I love when you get a byline...




These bags are so easy to make and so much fun.



I love felting wool because you never know exactly how it will turn out....

These turned out great.




The handles are all built right into the bag.





I love the wool rope tie...

Once I looked at the magazine, I decided to use one when I switch to my winter bag.

I made this one when I made the other two.

It is actually my favorite of the three.




The only disadvantage is that it has short handles.



I love a cross-body bag best...

I love to be hands free.

But this will be wooly and warm and fun when the snowflakes start to fly...


The other two will end up in my Etsy shop.

Thanks for stopping by....



No comments: