Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Workbench Wednesday....



Happy Wednesday!

I am ultra busy this week with my day job but wanted to show you a glimpse of what is on the workbench.

Those two little dress forms are waiting for little fabric skirts like the one got here.

The skirts are done...

They just haven't made it to the dress forms yet.


Hmmm...

A hairdryer. 

Nope.

I am not getting ready here for work...

Just using it to melt off glue webs from the Sheet Rose Bracelets...

You can see a couple stacked on the jar.

You will be seeing more of those soon...


My parents came for a visit recently and brought a beautiful bouquet of Oak Leaf Hydrangeas...

You can also see some embroidery hoops from a recent thrifting adventure.


Here are those Sheet Rose Bracelets...

These are just started...


A couple done.

You might remember my daughter dying sheets in the yard.

She used them to make an awesome Shaggy Rag Rug.

She let me have some of the leftover strips.

These little bracelets were created while watching tv....


Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: