Friday, May 23, 2014

Luckett's Spring Market

A very dear friend of mine and I made a trip to Lucketts Spring Market this past weekend.....


We had a blast!  

It is about a 3 hour drive for us but the trip was nice and the weather was sunny.

It had rained the day before so much of the field parking that is normally available for Saturday was not due to the muddy conditions.
  
In spite of this, it was a truly fun day.


So much to see....




Love this truck bed....

There is an old truck I have been wanting forever...

I wonder if my husband would let me haul it to our house to do this with....


I was drawn to this booth:


Her things were just lovely.

You can go right to her website here:

Through the Garden Gate Antiques







I loved her booth and the things in it...

To see more of her booth, check out her blog here:


She has more and better photos than I do.

I must admit, I was having such a great time drinking it all in, I did not get a chance to take as many photos as I would have liked.

Or someone would walk through the shot, just as I went to take it....

This is true in BMore Nestled.



I took a couple nice photos ...with someone walking right into them...

Sigh!

I am learning.



                         

Anyway, you can find more of BMore Nestled here:


All in all, it was a fabulous day. 

 My good friend pointed out this cross stitch to me.

It is my new mantra...



Thanks for stopping by...



No comments: